«The artist has more power of self-expression, and therefores is more responsible not only for everything that is said, but also for everything that is unsaid. I believe that by own pictures the artist can stop the running thoughts in the head of the viewer, to release consciousness to capture by own artwork».
PhD Student in Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
2020 - National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture - Master of History of Arts, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2018 - Kyiv University B. Hrinchenko - Master of Fine Arts, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The winner of the Artist in Residence Program 2022 Special of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
Member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine.
The works precented in many private collections as well as in the Office of the President of Ukraine. https://t.me/ermaka2022/1299
- «Space. Azure», gallery «The artist», Kyiv 01-09 March 2019
- «Emphasis», Museum of Kyiv history, Kyiv 09 - 22.11.2020
- "LINE OF SPACE" 线.宽敞Calligraphy of Chinese poetry ", Museum of Kyiv history, Kyiv 03 - 26.09.2021
- „Blühende Landschaften“ Bundeskanzleramt, Austria 17.10.2022
THE MAIN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS
- «Greek accent: Ukrainian vision» («PurPur Gallery» Lamia and Athens, Greece, 8-25.10, 2019)
- WE CONTEMPORARY («Musa International», Prague, Czech Republic, 5-7.12.2019)
- «Art of Being Alone» - international online exhibition (Artios Gallery, New York, USA США 01.10 – 01.11.2020)
- FAIR FOR ART VIENNA Kunstmesse Wien, Aula Der Wissenschaften, 8-16.10.2022